The Northern VA Travel Baseball League created a media division to cover, promote and market league games, events and players while informing coaches, parents and players on various educational topics. NVTBL media includes:
- Game coverage of league games. Includes pre-game interviews from players on each team, in-game social media posts and updates, Player of the Game video interview and game story that is posted on our website and social media platforms. Check out our full archive of Player of the Game interviews here. Coverage also includes league events and other initiatives.
- Organizational feature articles highlighting different organizations and travel programs within the league. Each feature article provides an in-depth look into the organization and highlights what makes each organization unique. Feature articles can also cover other league news and events and player and team accomplishments.
- Monthly blog posts from Jenn Skinner, a baseball mother who provides a thoughtful and genuine perspective on the game and life.
- Weekly EDU Podcasts to help coaches, players and parents continue to improve their game during off-season months. Podcasts cover topics on hitting, pitching, defense, baserunning, recruiting, playing college/professional baseball and much more. Guests are selected from NVTBL's Pro Advisory Committee along with other former college and professional players and local high school and college coaches.
- Educational videos for coaches, players and parents.
- Injury prevention blog from Dr. Seth Blee, a physical therapist for the Washington Nationals. Blogs include information and exercises to help reduce the risk of common baseball injuries.
- Social media presence on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. League news, events, media coverage and other relevant baseball and educational information are posted on all accounts.
- Local/Regional Digital Media- Covering high school baseball, youth baseball and more... Example- NoVA Baseball Magazine